Hi Socialites! ?? My post today is going to be a little different from the normal fashion & beauty posts, because I wanted to share my favorite podcasts with you guys!
I got into podcasts when I first got my iPhone 6S Plus (a little old now, I know!) and began actually paying attention to all the apps that came standard. I decided to listen to my first Podcast (I still remember it! It was called How Stuff Works), and a whole new world was opened for me! I can’t even remember the last time I listened to music or the radio while I’m in the car! Nowadays I’m listening to a podcast during my 30 minute work commute. So without further adieu, here’s my list!
1. Style Collective: Becoming Fearless Podcast. I’m a member of Style Collective, but I would love this podcast no matter what! Hosted by the incomparable Annie Spano, a true GirlBoss and founder of Style Collective, Becoming Fearless is updated every Monday, and features career focused and motivated commentary by women at the top of their fields! This podcast is sooo inspiring, and I love to listen before work, to give me that extra oomph I need to start my day!
2. The Classy Career Girl Podcast. This is another great motivational podcast! The host and speakers are so relatable and warm, and give you tips on career building, changing careers, and entrepreneurship. It’s updated on Sunday’s, so this is always good to help you get started on the right foot each Monday! (For more tips, check out this post!)
3. Stuff You Missed In History Class. I am a huge history buff, so naturally I downloaded this podcast when I stumbled upon it during a search. The hosts are engaging and full of facts and stories about people outside of the history books, but who were right in the middle of the action. Lots of useless facts too, if you like that sort of thing, which I do! ?
4. TED Talks Daily. This is my go-to whenever I want a more professional, lecture type listening experience. The topics are sooo interesting, and a wide span of interests are covered. These can sometimes be a little political (and left leaning) so be warned! The TED talks on Love are my faves! ❤️
5. Stuff You Should Know AKA How Stuff Works. This podcast will answer your questions about everything! (And I do mean everything. The other day I listened to “How Giraffes Work!”) With topics ranging from super volcanoes, corsets, and why men have nipples, there is something here to please all listeners! The hosts are engaging, and you can tell they have fun with the subject matter! Love this one!
I hope you guys enjoyed my favorite podcasts, and I hope you’ll download and listen…if you aren’t already! If you have some favorite podcasts that you think I’d enjoy based on the ones I shared here, drop me a comment below! I’d love your recommendations!
See ya next time!