The Nordstrom sale has been the highlight of my social media feeds over the past week, and the sale is now open for non-Nordstrom cardholders, and the general public! I’ve carefully curated twenty Fall 2017 pieces that caught my eye, and are worth trying to snag! Click the links to purchase!
1. This Life Changing Moto Jacket comes in 2 colors: black and olive, and is the perfect blend of tough and sexy! It’s fully lined, so it will transition nicely into cooler weather!
2. You can’t go wrong with a Vince Camuto shoe, and these Block Heel Booties are no exception! These are a must for Fall!
3. I love a skinny jean that’s ankle length, as it works with so many shoe pairings. These Hoxton High Waist Skinnies by Paige will go with everything!
4. Ruffle Sleeve Cardigan-get it in Lilac for a sweet look!
5. Featherweight Hair Dryer by T3. Get it for yourself, or pick it up as a fabulous gift for a loved one!
6. A good wool coat is an investment piece, and the camel shade of this Ralph Lauren Reefer Coat makes it instantly classic, and eternally chic!
7. YSL lip set. Great stocking stuffer or bachelorette gift!
8. I fell in love with this beautiful, effortless Lace Midi dress! Wear it for date night and he’ll be speechless!
9. I know…I already chose one Moto Jacket. But this one has embroidery!!! Sooo beautiful. Pair it with the Lace Midi dress for the ultimate blend of street and sweet!
10. Cold Shoulder Pullover. Because ruffles=amazing!
11. Jo Malone Gift Set. Have you smelled her scents? Enough said.
12. If you don’t have a leopard print scarf, pick up this one by BP! Leopard goes with everything; wear it with red, black, fuschia…the pairings are endless!
13. Off the Shoulder Shirtdress by Charles Henry.
14. This Satin Off the Shoulder top is perfect for a night out! Pair it with statement earrings from Baublebar to complete your look!
15. Yes, I chose ANOTHER Moto Jacket! But I just wanted to give you guys another color option! Brown jacket by Halogen. And we’re done. ?
16. I love a good double tour watch or bracelet (Hello Hermès!). This Tory Burch Collins 38mm watch is stunning! Love the black face and gold hardware.
17. Leopard Print Ruana by BP.
18. Classic Circle Cardigan in Mink.
19. Vince Camuto Over The Knee boots. So sexy!
20. Slip-on mules are the It shoe right now. I’m seeing them in animal prints, stripes and all kinds of wow shades! This Kate Spade Embellished pair are both easy and elegant!
I hope you guys loved some of my picks! Enjoy the sale!!! If you chose one of my faves, be sure to post a photo on instagram with #suburbansocialite
See ya next time!