Autumn has finally arrived in NC, and clearly she has something to prove! Today was a cold, miserably rainy, and gray day. As I reached into my coat closet this morning (it was a chilly 41 degrees when I left for work!), I was a little dismayed at my collection of black and gray winter coats that match everything, but lack whimsy and cheer! When the air turns frigid, and the skies are gray, why not bring a little festivity and sparkle to your day with a colorful winter coat? ❄️ I’ve rounded up some of the best (and reasonably priced!) winter coats online. Check them out, and as usual, you can shop the post toward the end!
1. Double Breasted Wool Blend Coat by Guess in pale pink. I love the flared silhouette that skims beautifully over the hips to create a pleasing shape! *Great for pear and hourglass shapes
2. Hooded Wool-Blend Coat by Everest. Shown in Fuchsia, but also comes in light blue. This richly colored coat is sure to have all eyes on you, but the length is what won me over!
1. Double Breasted Bouclé Coat by Madewell. Yellow is such a cheerful color for Winter, and the peacoat design of this coat just works! *great for apple shapes.
1. Wool Trench Coat by NY&Company. Shown in Flamenco Red, this trench is super chic, super sophisticated, and sure to turn heads!
2. Belted Wool Blend Coat by Michael Kors. Shown in True Red, but also comes in a fabulous shade of Cobalt. I love the sleek finish of this coat, and the gold hardware adds to the polished look!
1. Eva Mendes Collection Delfina Coat by NY&Company. Shown here in Grotto Blue. I love the shawl color and kimono sleeves. This coat is so feminine and flirty! *This coat will look great on all body types!
2. Frosted Ice Hooded Puffer Jacket by Columbia. Shown in Aegean Blue. I adore a good Puffer Coat, especially when it’s snowy!
3. Wool-Blend Coat by Nic + Zoe. Shown in Multicolor. I love the mock neck and diagonal zipper detailing!
1. Faux-Fur-Trim Hooded Puffer Coat by Vince Camuto. Shown in Wine. The fur trim is the star of this coat, but I also like the hip length!
1. 7th Avenue NY Trench Coat by NY&Company. Shown in Velvet Green. The double breasted trench style and attention to detail makes this coat a winner.
2. Belted Hooded Skirted Coat by Steve Madden. Your friends will be green with envy (sorry! I couldn’t resist!) when they see you in this fabulous coat!
1. Slim Coat with Tape Detail by ASOS. Shown in Orange. I really like the vibrant color, the oversized fit, and the notched lapels!
1. Ultra Warm Jacket by LL Bean. Shown in Paper White. You know that any coat you get from LL Bean is good quality and designed to keep you warm! Function meets fashion in this cute puffer coat with faux-fur detailing!